Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Wedding [Invitation] to Remember

As I began to decorate our house this summer, I really wanted something cool to hang above the piano that wouldn't cost too much money... and this is what I came up with:

One of my favorite details of our wedding was the invitation suite, so I figured this was a cool way to preserve a piece of May 21st, 2011.  I love the way it all came out and love the price even more!  The total cost of the project was less than $5.  All it took to make my idea come to life was some navy card stock, 8" paper doilies I already had at home, wooden diploma frames I got on sale at Hobby Lobby, and of course my favorite paper goods from the wedding!  I  arranged the doilies and invitations to my liking, glued it to the card stock, and voilá - a special memento (not to mention a super cute wall decoration) was born!  


No comments:

Post a Comment